Join us for two days of networking and thought leadership on critical issues within our rapidly evolving global landscape. Don’t miss key discussions on managing supply chains amidst globalization, innovation and digitization.
Dates: August 2-3, 2018
Location: USC Campus, Los Angeles
Why Attend the Summit?
Purpose: To connect leaders and create transformation through supply chain excellence.
- Gain access to unparalleled networking opportunities with top business leaders and companies
- Learn how to manage high performing supply chains through insights developed from industry experience and applied research
- Recruit top supply chain management talent in a relaxed and engaging setting at the INC reception after the conference
- Showcase your company as a sponsor to our 80,000+ and growing USC Marshall global network and 400+ attendees
- Recognize industry best practices through supply chain excellence awards
- Experience all of the above in an enjoyable environment through:
- Networking breakfasts, lunches, and cocktail hour
- Technology demonstrations
- Trade exhibits
We look forward to welcoming you at our Summit!