The USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management, in partnership with DHL, would like to cordially invite you to a valuable educational experience at our Summit. We cover a number of dynamic topics relevant to the current and future state of supply chain including:
- The macro and micro trend analysis of global supply chain management.
- The current outlook of global industry players in the retail, aerospace & defense, pharmaceutical & healthcare, and oil & gas verticals.
- Business data analytics practices from industry and academia.
- The state of emerging markets in the Latin America, ASEAN FTA, India sub-continent, and greater China areas.
- Disruptive technology and its impact on global supply chain.
*Tickets are refundable up to September 19th. After that date, all sales are final.
The USC Center for Global Supply Chain Management hosted its 2nd Annual Supply Chain Excellence Summit on Friday, September 26, 2014. Over 300 supply chain professionals, academics, and students attended the sold-out event. The day was full of stimulating presentations on the latest trends in supply chain, meaningful dialogue on the future of the industry, and in-depth perspectives of supply chain issues in emerging markets. The Center presented three awards throughout the day to acknowledge best in class practices in the industry. Johnson & Johnson was awarded the Service Excellence Award, McDonalds received the Corporate Social Responsibility Award, and Raytheon was presented the Lean Excellence Award.