Owned and operated by the University of Southern California, Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Midtown at USC provides premium amenities and a convenient location on the east side of the University Park Campus. A five-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles, the hotel is an ideal home base for corporate travelers attending conferences at LA Memorial Coliseum, just across the street, or at the Los Angeles Convention Center, only a three-minute drive away. Families can walk to the California Natural History Museum, and LAX Airport is only 20 minutes away via the I-110 Freeway.
Take advantage of first-class amenities at the hotel, including complimentary Wi-Fi access, a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center, and then make the most of the California sun at the outdoor pool and whirlpool spa. For a delicious meal, make your way to McKay’s Restaurant or Rosso Oro’s Pizzeria, both located on site.
Address: 3540 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles California 90007
Phone: (213) 748-4141
Website: Radisson Los Angeles
1. Reservation will be made through individual call in or online. The name of event is under “USC Global Supply Chain Group”
2. Guests may start making reservations with our personal access code “GSUPPL” either online www.uscradisson.com (after entering desired check in & out dates, click the “more search options” icon and enter code) or through central reservation by calling 800.333.3333
3. The promotional code is valid only for checking in from Sept 8-10, 2017. If you need to stay a day or two earlier or after these dates, please make reservations through the hotel directly at 213.748.4141
4. Individuals will pay on own for all charges
5. Parking available at $25 per night, all guests pay on own for parking
6. Last day to make reservations under the groups discounted rate is July 14th 2017.[/av_textblock] [/av_one_half][av_one_half] [av_slideshow size=’medium’ animation=’slide’ autoplay=’true’ interval=’5′ control_layout=”] [av_slide id=’441′][/av_slide] [av_slide id=’440′][/av_slide] [av_slide id=’442′][/av_slide] [av_slide id=’439′][/av_slide] [av_slide id=’438′][/av_slide] [/av_slideshow] [/av_one_half]