Owned and operated by the University of Southern California, USC Hotel Los Angeles Midtown at USC provides premium amenities and a convenient location on the east side of the University Park Campus. A five-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles, the hotel is an ideal home base for corporate travelers attending conferences at LA Memorial Coliseum, just across the street, or at the Los Angeles Convention Center, only a three-minute drive away. Families can walk to the California Natural History Museum, and LAX Airport is only 20 minutes away via the I-110 Freeway.
Take advantage of first-class amenities at the hotel, including complimentary Wi-Fi access, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center, and then make the most of the California sun at the outdoor pool and whirlpool spa. For a delicious meal, make your way to McKay’s Restaurant or Rosso Oro’s Pizzeria, both located on-site.
Address: 3540 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles California 90007
Website: USC Hotel
- Reservation will be made through individual call-in or online. The name of the event is under “Annual GSCM VIP Summit Group”
- Guests may start making reservations with our personal access code “2208GSCMVI” either online uschotel.usc.edu (after entering the desired check-in & out dates, click the “more search options” icon and enter code) or through central reservation by calling 213.748.4141
- The promotional code is valid only for checking in from 07.20.2022. If you need to stay a day or two earlier or after these dates, please make reservations through the hotel directly at 213.748.4141
- Individuals will pay on their own for all charges
- Parking is available at $28 per night; all guests pay on their own for parking
- The last day to make reservations under the group discounted rate is 07.20.2022.